- 2006 Award for International Solidarity
- 2014 visit from Pr Muhammad Yunus – Teuk Saat 1001’s ambassador
- Google Impact Challenge 2015
- The United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
- 2017 Asian Social Entrepreneur of the year
They talked about us
Teuk Saat 1001 is proud to be one of the very few organizations emitting carbon credits globally from a Cambodian project.
Learn more: https://rb.gy/4z99a
These communal Water Kiosks are covering 25 percent of the rural population in Cambodia and the rollout of this programme has been implemented in a record time considering that the infrastructure was already in place and fully functional.
Learn more : https://rb.gy/sqm6o
An interesting component of TEUK SAAT 1001’s approach is its locally led model: it trains community members to run the water distribution systems as private businesses, a method that encourages sustainability by making beneficiaries responsible for successful system functioning.” Unicef Cambodia
Learn more : https://rb.gy/7ipj7